The Crane Hotel Group is looking for dynamic, goal- and detail-oriented team members to be the face of their ocean-side hotels, the ViewPoint and Stones Throw, in York, Maine.
Candidates should have a positive outlook, excellent communication skills, and genuinely enjoy working with people.
Front Desk Associates will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting guests and handling inquiries via telephone, email, in-person, and inter-office messaging systems.
- Working with Housekeeping to ensure that hotel standards are maintained in an accurate and timely fashion
- Inspecting the 2-acre property throughout the day to ensure guests are satisfied and any maintenance and grounds concerns have been addressed
- Creating reservations and checking guests in/out, utilizing and updating internal Property Management System
- Creating and maintaining a professional and welcoming environment for guests and colleagues
- Must remain professional at all times, and have excellent Guest Service skills, actively listening and responding to guest needs
- Prior hotel front desk experience preferred but not required
- Hospitality, customer service or similar experience a plus
- Must take direction well, be self-motivated, and be held accountable for tasks assigned.
- Must be proficient with computers and cloud-based programs such as Dropbox and Google Drive
- Must be able to walk the property 3-5 times daily
- Must be able to available to work day, evening (office closes at approx. 9pm) and weekend shifts, as well as holidays
- Must be 18 years or older and authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable source of transportation
This is a fantastic position for students in business or hospitality concentrations, as well as hospitality professionals interested in becoming part of a rapidly-expanding business.
Crane Hotel Group is an EOE.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Please send resume to Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org